Check out the presenters listed below.
NOAH R. NEAL
Noah is an Associate at Key Performance Ideas specializing in Oracle Hyperion Planning (“Planning”) solutions. He is certified in Planning and PBCS and has completed Oracle courses in Planning Applications, Financial Reporting, FDMEE, and Calculations. Noah has created several multi-dimensional applications and is developing additional Oracle Hyperion product skillsets. He is a graduate of Yale University with a BA in Economics and BS in Biomedical Engineering. Noah’s past experience includes work on a variety of business projects, including financial modeling efforts, corporate development activities, sales and marketing tasks, client deliverables, investment research, and business writing and presentations. He has experience using both on-premise and cloud-based Planning environments, and has worked on both traditional EPM project and Cloud-based project rollouts. Noah has great interests in business and technology, a strong desire to learn, and a commitment to working with others to achieve mutual goals.
- Experienced with Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Certified, trained, and experienced using EPM software: Hyperion Planning, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)
- Additional EPM Technology Skillsets In: Hyperion Essbase, Financial Reporting Studio, FDMEE (Data Management), Web Analysis, Smart View, EPM Automate
- Worked in a wide variety of business contexts and on different types of deliverables
- Developed training modules for Oracle Hyperion EPM technologies for internal use and for use by clients
- Trained new administrators on PBCS and related tools ( including Smart View, web interface navigation, Financial Reporting Studio, and Data Management) – as part of “train the trainer” approach
- Worked with both Finance and IT sides in Hyperion data integration efforts
- Ability to solve problems in business and technology domains
- Capable of providing unique and quality contributions in independent or team contexts
- Delivered as a consultant on simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated persistence in analysis and troubleshooting to solve problems
- Committed to building robust applications and delivering optimal solutions