Check out the presenters listed below.
During the past 22 years my professional life has drifted from Mechanical Engineer (3D CAD, Visualization and Animation) over IT Operations and into the core of Financial Consolidations with HFM, FDMEE and CXO-Cockpit. Had my own business together with a good friend for 2 years. After that I’ve been with FLSmidth in different positions. My EPM history short:
- My first EPM experience was to implement Hyperion Enterprise on Citrix (which was also a first in our company) in 1999.
- As Project Manager I led a large IT project in 2000 were Essbase was implemented on a completely new environment together with Hyperion Enterprise – This was our first high availability environment with a SAN backbone, Essbase and Enterprise in Active-Passive-Passive-Active MS Cluster configuration and an entire stack of IT services ranging from File servers and Exchange servers to Checkpoint Firewall all on new hardware, Operating System and Active Directory.
- In 2003 I moved into Hyperion Enterprise application development and did manage all parts of Enterprise being Entity structures, Accounts, Security, Schedules and Books.
- As technical lead I implemented the first HFM environment in FLSmidth in 2006 with Go-Live in 2007 on release 188.8.131.52. Subsequent I’ve been technical lead on upgrading EPM to release 184.108.40.206 and latest 220.127.116.11 including the EPM products HFM, FDMEE and FR.
- My main responsibility is Operation and Maintenance of our EPM environment with occasional application support and development. Besides of this I’m working on different projects related to SharePoint and IT in general to support Group Finance.
- Troubleshooting is my middle name.
- Skills and knowledge (in random order): HFM application items (Metadata, Member Lists, Rules, Security, Data Forms, Task lists, Grids), FR Reports, FDMEE (Mapping, configuration, ODI), EPMMaestro and WebSymphony, CXO-Cockpit Captain, Smart View, SharePoint, VBA, SQL, IT in general.
- President of the Nordic HFM User Group, member of Danish Oracle User Group (DOUG)
In my spare time I collect large model trains and work on a model train layout in a Model Train Club, http://www.togklubben1til32.dk